Friday, May 16, 2008

Kitchen Remodel

So we're in the middle of remodeling our kitchen and on Tuesday it will be complete other than a new coat of paint. On Monday and Tuesday we will have the new back splash put in and I can hardly wait. I forgot to take a picture of the tile we had up before we tore them all off. I'm am so happy to have them off though. Our next step is picking out a paint color. If any of you have a suggestion we would be glad to hear it. Because our wood is dark and so is our tile on the floor I'd like to keep it light. We have a beige color in the living room, foyer, and hall way going up stairs and siege green in the dining room. Here are pictures of the new counter tops and new sink!


We also painted our doors and fixed our steps to our front door! This is a picture of what they looked like before they were fixed. The top was all caving in and uneven, very dangerous. My DH and FIL took them apart and fix them so they will hopefully not shift again! This is the third time they have been torn apart. I know they have been done right this time because if you want it done right you have to do it yourself. So, things have been busy around here just trying to get odd things done around the house.

5 comments:

  1. ooohhh, lots of fun! Boy do I remember the caose of a kitchen remodel...uggghh but it's so fun when it's all done! Can't wait to see the backsplash...I love the cabinet colors! ~stacy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im really excited to get to know you more as well. Im really happy for you. Thanks for the comments

    ReplyDelete
  3. bonjou est ce que vous avez des info sur la ville de chuxiong
    brigitte
    par avance merci
    berbegoodàneuf.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks beautiful! We just did the same thing, and it is a HUGE mess, but well worth the work involved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheri,

    Your kitchen is beautiful! I want to redo ours too, but with the 2nd adoption, we will probably have to wait a bit longer. Great colors and beautiful kitchen.

    Hugs,
    Jonni

    ReplyDelete