Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Blog Name - HELP!!

So most of you know that I make dresses but what you don't know is that I will be using the profit from those dresses to go on a missions trip sometime in the future. I have felt for a long time that I am suppose to serve somewhere and I am looking forward to it.

So here is the deal - I need to come with a name for a blog that will be just for the dresses. I will take my favorite top two choices and let you all vote. Let's see who is creative because we know that I'm not or I wouldn't be asking all of you! LOL

8 comments:

  1. How about "Dressed for a Mission"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cheri,

    Sorry I have not had a chance to do the meme yet but hope to in the next few days, just been super-busy doing some projects around the house for the past few days. I like Jeanette's "Dressed for a Mission" suggestion. Hope you guys had a great Memorial Day.

    Hugs,
    Jonni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Jeanette's idea too. How about "Dressed to Serve"?

    Your little sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont feel bad. yesterday I posted a name for your new blog site and it never went through. The onle I commented today was not the one from last night. Its happens a ton to me.

    oh by the way her name is Ginger

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thinking...I do like Dressed for a Mission or something along those lines.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I am SO not creative! I loved the idea of "Dressed for a mission"

    Let us know what you decide!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about "Putting on God's armor one dress at a time" It's a tad long but might work.

    ReplyDelete