Saturday, May 24, 2008

Send a Message to a Child in China


Young boys and girls have been on the streets – cold and wet - for days. Along with aid, Children’s Hope volunteers hope to deliver encouragement, by means of 200 drawings. Send a message for these young children – a drawing and a few words showing that caring people across oceans are helping bring security and help in these traumatic times.
Mail your drawing, your name, and a photo (optional) by e-mail (if you have a scanner available) to lettertochild@childrenshope.net or by mail to Children’s Hope International, Emergency Fund, 11780 Borman Drive, St. Louis, MO 63146-4157.
Please create drawings using 8.5” x 11” white typing paper. If sending by mail, take care to not fold the paper.

2 comments:

  1. Unfortunetly I didnt create the ones that I have now but I am working on a few now that I will be adding to my blogs. Wheres the mission trip to. Do you mind sending me more imformation. I would LOVE to go

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out my latest blog

    ReplyDelete