Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

There is so much I am thankful for, my husband being one of them. I am thankful that he loves me and is my soul mate. I am thankful he broght me to the Lord! I am thankful he works as hard as he does to provide for our family and that I am able to stay home with our children. I am thankful that he is a great father. He helps me stay on top of the house. Yes, I have a husband who helps clean the house. I couldn't do it all without it him! I love my husband!
Thanks for making me feel better yesterday!

5 comments:

  1. Great post to give the hubby love and gratitude for all they do for us!

    We are so blessed to have Godly husbands who so willingly give of themselves for their family!


    P.s. Thanks for the meme- I am gonna try to start it today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet tribute to your hubby! What a precious gift you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet!! There is nothing like being blessed with amazing, godly husband...it's absolutely priceless and no doubt a treasure from the Lord!! ~stacy

    btw:the dresses are sitting at the silly post office so I will pick them up tomorrow...I can't wait to see them. I'll send you a picture of the girls in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't want to seem biased at all but I would definately agree! He is one of the best - besides my hubby :-) Love Your SIL

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAY for hubs! What a sweet tribute Cheri. :)

    Hugs,
    Jonni

    ReplyDelete