As many of you may know yesterday was Twink's "surgery". Twink went in to have ear tubes placed and a sedated hearing test. The doctors and nurses were great! I think I was only sitting out in the waiting room for less than 10 minutes and the doctor came out and said that he was finished. He did not have to place tubes in her ears because there was no fluid or mucus. He did say he cleaned a ton of wax out of both ears though. I then had to wait an hour for them to finish the sedated hearing test.
Exactly one hour later they came out to get me and brought me into this small little room. She didn't waste anytime in telling me Twink can hear just fine! Did you hear me? Lia CAN hear everything. Thank you Lord! Now if she chooses to listen or tune you out is another story. LOL We have a follow up next week and a possible hearing test at age 3 but I think it is the standard type. She did say she couldn't promise me how well she processed what she was hearing but at this point I'm taking our victory!
Thank you for your prayers, they have been felt. We are looking forward to a very relaxing weekend!
YEAH! What wonderful news! So thankful to the Lord that things went so well for your sweet baby girl!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!! Great news!!!
ReplyDeletewe are ecstatic. praise be to god. will continue to pray about her seizures. joan and bob
ReplyDeletePraise God!!! Fabulous news!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful news Cheri. So happy for you guys!!
ReplyDeleteIn Him,
Carla L.
AWESOME. So glad everything went ok and she handled it well.
ReplyDeletePRAISE GOD! Wonderful news! Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo...Praise the Lord!!! Wonderful, wonderful news!!
ReplyDeleteIve been trying to send you the email but it keeps sending it back saying that their is an error. I'll give you a call tomarrow. Andrews going to look at it now to see if he can figure out whats wrong with it.
ReplyDeleteGod is so good, isn't he??!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Carla
Praise the Lord...that is wonderful news!!
ReplyDelete