There are times when I may hold Twink back from doing things I think she may not like. Like at school. Every Friday they play in the sprinkler at school. What did I do? I sent a note to school warning them that she HATES water and might freak out. They did try it with her and she was none too pleased. This is now her fourth week at school and today will make 4 weeks of Friday water fun.
It's been rather hot here the last week so the kids have hooked up our simple sprinkler to run through. Twink was out one night when we had some new neighbor kids over playing in it and you could tell she was interested. Look what became of her interest.
I think from now on I'll sit back and see what she'll do. I don't want to be the type of parent that is holding her back because I *think* she won't like something. I do believe that because the children were squealing and having fun she wanted in on the action. You can see on the video she is copying the little three year old. Too cute!
Just yesterday she wanted nothing to do with that sprinkler! :) Baby steps!
Cheri,
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet video. It is sometimes so hard to know the right balance as a parent. Love cover so much.
OMG I love that video! She was so stinking cute! Great little strides...
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet video! As moms we just want to protect our babies. But I have found that my kids will always make a liar out of me! heehee
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend and thank you for your bid to help the babies!
Blessings,
Robin
that was wonderful to watch cheri!!!
ReplyDeletenorie
Very cute! Good for her . . .good for you!
ReplyDeleteLove, Love, Love the sound of children laughing!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! They never cease to amaze, hun?!?
ReplyDeleteWe WILL hook-up one of these days!!!
Oh that just ended my night with a smile!!!! Cute cute cute!
ReplyDeleteWhat a simple pleasure, everyone should play in the sprinkler every day, stress levels would decrease dramatically. What a memorable video for you.
ReplyDelete