The school has sponsers that buy the children gifts every year for Christmas. Twinks teacher wrote us a note and asked us if it would be OK for Santa to bring her a toy fire truck. She explained that there was one in the classroom that Twink has claimed as her own. When another child tries to play with it Lia gets rather upset. I told her that she would like any truck.
This has now become Lia's new favorite obsession! Who knew Santa would get it right. Darn him for ALWAYS getting credit for the best gifts. Oh and have I told you I'm ready to send it back to the North Pole?!?! Just kidding...sort of. Seems Spitfire knows that and Twink totally goes nuts when someone touches it so there have been
Be sure to check out my Wordless Wednesday tomorrow, your in for some serious cuteness!
No comments:
Post a Comment