Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Busy Times

I can hardly believe it is the last week of January! Boy does time fly by. It's a week of appointments that makes this week go even faster. Twink saw her ENT yesterday and all looks great with her tubes. She did much better in the way of not crying forever and extremely hard when the doctor came in. She still hates going to any and all doctors offices. He knows how much she hates it and was very slow and soften spoken to her. Totally helped in my opinion. He is happy to hear her speech is coming along as well.

I go in tomorrow for a nerve block in my neck. Not looking forward to it but is something that needs to be done. Praying that it helps with some if not all the nerve pain that I've been dealing with in my arms.

So glad we did not travel this week as Twink has been sick as well as Spitfire. When the two of them come down with it you know that I'm not far behind. Spitfire is home sick with me again for the second day.  I think Jewel was the one who started the whole thing! ;)

Won't be long now and it will be warming up outside. Oh how I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. {HUG}

    I hope you are all feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope y'all feel better soon! The Tongginator's teacher gets those nerve blocks every couple of months. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. praying you are all better soon!

    ReplyDelete