Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It's Back!

The stomach bug that is! Oh please make it go away. I'm begging here. We have all had some form of it but if we have to actually vomit then we still have three more family members to go. I think I'm going to lose my mind if anyone else gets sick between now and the time we leave for China. Keep those prayers coming.

Could you also pray that it will stop snowing down on the poor mid-Atlantic? Our agency (friends and family) is in the heart of these storms and has not been able to go into the office to finalize the last of our travel details. We are awaiting our passports and airline tickets as well as a few other items. Did I mention we leave next Wednesday?


Spitfire's class has been learning about Chinese New Year and made this cute banner. We hung it up on our front door and it looks great there. They also sent home a great ABC book and it described all the things Chinese people do to celebrate CNY. It is a really neat book and you can find it here.

I'm off to prepare for our upcoming trip! :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry Cheri that ya'll are sick again. Praying for full and complete healing and that stuff gets out of your system and your house ASAP!

    Also praying for AWAA and the weather. I can't imagine how frustrating that must be for all involved. God is sovereign and in control, keep trusting that! The timing of this snow storm was not a surprise to Him. Hang in there friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I'm so sorry that y'all are still passing the crummy tummy around! Praying for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry that you guys still have the stomach stuff. Hoping all of you get well & stay well!
    Love that book! I think I will order it.
    Praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete