Twink received her new glasses yesterday. I'd like to say it went without any tears but anyone with a child with sensory issues knows that was not the case. She hates it when anyone does anything with her head. We've finally arrive to a point where brushing her teeth is not a fight but it took a TON of therapy. Brushing her hair is good as well but that too took along time.
When we placed the frames on Twinks face she went into hysterics! She kept screaming, "I don't wan em" over and over. I whisked her out of the building and brought her home where everyone was roasting marshmallows. That seemed to calm her down a bit. Give her food and she is happy as a lark. I started to notice she was looking all around taking it all in. You could tell she sees better.
Today she has only told me a few times that she did not want them but there has been no tears! She off playing and having a great time. We will beat those sensory issues yet!
she looks super sweet in her new glasses! very stylish!
ReplyDeleteDidn't think she could get any cuter but those super cool specs might've done the trick! Yay Twink!!
ReplyDeleteShe looks adorable!!
ReplyDeleteTwink looks beautiful and i love her new glasses, very hip!
ReplyDeleteVery cute - love her new glasses
ReplyDelete