Thursday, September 25, 2008

Prayers for a Friend Please

My childhood friend son is having some testing done in Boston the next couple of days. Please check out their story at My Italian Darlings and keep them in your thoughts and prayers. They are a strong family but are dealing with so much right now. Her sons name is Zach. Also their daughter just sprained her arm so just remember the family as a whole. Thank blogging buddies.

P.S. Is my site running slow to all of you or is it just on my end?

2 comments:

  1. Cheri-this is liz b. apparently posting under my sisters name. I'm in Texas visiting family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely pray for your friend! Wow.

    Now that you mention it, your site runs slow for me. But I have always assumed its due to the music, because my computer runs slow on any blog with music. My computer can't seem to walk and chew gum at the same time! : )

    ReplyDelete