Friday, October 3, 2008

AWAA Associates

Well I was going to wait until Sunday to share this exciting news but The Count and I received an e-mail from AWAA (our adoption agency) asking us to be Associates! We are so excited. What this would mean is that we would hold a couple adoption seminars a year and possible a monthly/bi-monthly fellowship meeting. I still remember the first seminar we attended, it was one day after we found out our LID. The second seminar we attended a year later was awesome as well. I really like our local Associates and was excited to show them Twink's picture last November at the SCC concert.

What a gift from the Lord to be able to share information on adoption! To possibly bring more children to their forever family - only the Lord can do that but we can help.

Oh and there IS more sharing to come on Sunday! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a HUGE compliment! You will change many people's lives!

    ~Sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you'll be able to share your family's story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wahooo! Awesome news! You guys are going to have such a ministry with that!!!

    ReplyDelete