Monday, October 27, 2008

Game, Birthday and a Box



Jewel just finished up her first year of field hockey. I must say it worked her like she has never been worked before. At first I didn't think she was going to stick with it. Our rules are once you start you must finish. She ended up loving it. Their team ended up being 1-1-8. It wasn't until their very last game at home did they win. It was a sweet victory for those girls on that team. Here are the pictures from that game.



This is my now 10 yr old son! I can hardly believe it! It does not seem possible but here he is trying to grow as tall as me. He does not like cake but likes cupcakes so that was his request. It makes no sense to me as they are the same thing but hey, it's his birthday and he can have whatever "cake" he wants. :)



It never ceases to amaze me what a box can do for an imagination of a child. These two played with this box for well over an hour and still like to play with it. There were a few little arguments but they were short lived. I did think Twink was going to go in head first at one point but she did not. They love to play together and here is my proof.

3 comments:

  1. Those box photos are so precious! What beautiful sisters! Blessings, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your big boy! Another reason I wished you lived closer...I think he and Christohper would be good friends! Oh, and the box, yes...it's the perfect gift! Especially when you give them some markers and let them decorate it for hours!!! After we moved a few years ago the boys played in the frige box for months!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy, happy birthday! Those pictures are awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete