Thursday, October 16, 2008

Haircut and Glasses


I think I may have forgotten to mention that Spitfire gave herself a haircut! LOL Although I did not find it funny at the time I can now laugh at it. You see this is the second time she has done this. The first time she had hair down past the middle of her back. She manage to only cut the very front and only gave herself bangs. I must say she did a very good job. I did not respond very well to the new look though. She had curly hair and pin straight bangs. Not a good combination.

This last time she did a number. She gave herself 1/2 - 1 inch bangs, she cut the side, the back, and underneath of her hair. At first I didn't notice anything until she whispered something to her daddy. Then he ran his hand on the back of her head and GOBS of hair come off in his hand. Well if you could have seen my face! We had hair everywhere. Needless to say she had to go and have it fixed. She now sports a bob and those 1 inch bangs are usually hidden by a piece of comb over hair. So if getting used to the new hair cut wasn't bad enough the vision place called while we were at the salon to tell me her glasses were in! Between the two changes I have visual overload.

Once I am able to I will upload pictures but that probably won't be until next week. Oh and the glasses, Spitfire picked them out. Next time momma will pick them. :)

4 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see pics Cheri. Thank god neither one of my kids have done that....but I can still say there is time for Zachary to attempt it. I think Marissa is out of that stage or I sure hope so. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! I have told my kids over and over and over that we PAY for haircuts. We never do it ourselves. That said, I'm still awaiting the first self-cut.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny, I've been through the "I'll cut my own hair" twice with the girls. I always love the denial that they did it and their attempt to conceal the evidence. Momma's are too smart, aren't we? Can't wait to see more pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks adorable!! I love the hair cut!!
    Blessings,
    Regina

    ReplyDelete