Monday, December 1, 2008

Decorating

We have been Decorating for the holidays here at our house. One of the things we do every year is put a tree up above our front door every year. We place white lights and silver bulb ornaments on it. Then under the tree we place empty boxes that are wrapped in colorful paper. It add cheer to out foyer and also our landing upstairs.

The day we pulled all of items out to do this Spitfire placed a bow on Twink. Twink was loving it. Spitfire placed another on her and Twink puffed her chest out and went to show off her new items. I thought for $1.97 why not just place all of them on her and buy a new bag. She thought Spitfire was trying to take one off and backed up and shook her head NO. These are the pictures we took of her after we finished placing all the bows on her. Excuse the boxes, we had not wrapped them yet.



8 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! That could NOT be any cuter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these pictures are pricless! They would make GREAT Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new fashion statement!
    SIL

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! BTW, Did you make the knit hat you are wearing? I am trying to find one for Maggie~

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha I LOVE these pictures!!! They are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is the sweetest little gift I've ever seen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now that's a wonderful Christmas present! Too cute.

    Hugs,
    Jonni

    ReplyDelete