Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Good News

I did not herniate the disc below where I had a surgical plate placed in my neck! Bad news is we are not real sure what is cause the pain I am experiencing. I have to have a couple of tests run but until then I'm to lay low. LOL Try doing that with two toddlers. The doctor is actually thinking it might be nerve pain. The disc is actually one that is bulging but has not changed conditions.

We tried a new church this past Sunday and loved it! It felt good all the way around. The drive is a bit especially in the winter but we will manage. I've been working on a few projects around the house. Nothing major but it really made our living room pop. I'll sharing some pictures with you later. I'm off to take Twink's to her yearly hearing test! That should be fun.

4 comments:

  1. Great News! Hopefully they figure out what is causing you pain though and it will be an easy fix. Do whatever you can to relax.

    I'm glad that you liked the new church! Being comfortable in your church is important.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to hear you tried a new church and loved it. i've been praying for you in that area!!!

    Hopefully the doctors can determine what is going on with you. I am so sorry you are dealing with this!

    Can't wait to see the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad it's good news, but sorry that you are still having pain. I hope that it can be figured out and resolved.

    And great that you found a church you like! We love our church! They even have a class just for special children like our Elaine... It is so wonderful to have a Sunday school class that she fits in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh honey, I had no idea you were going through this. I am praying! Praise the Lord it's not a herniated disc.

    Follow the drs. orders...REST!!! Try to anyways ;)

    ReplyDelete