Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Protect Your Blog

I don't blog everyday or every other day but when I do blog it is important to me! Many of you blog everyday. Do you back up your blog? Do you have protection in case you accidental delete your blog? I did not and now I am out a years worth of pictures, encouraging comments, and memories!

Not only was my blog for my family to look back on but it was also to help people who have adopted children who have cerebral palsy, hemipaligia, seizures or arachnoid brain cysts. I'm not much of a writer but when I received e-mails that told me that this blog made a difference than it makes me sad to know it's all gone! :(

SO, protect yourselves! There are different ways to do this. I have no time and wanted something very easy so I decided to go with this site . It is free up to 50 mb storage and then you pay $4.17 per month ($49.95 per year) and that includes - Restore your blog, Backup images linked from blog, 250MB of storage. They also have one for $8.30 per month ($99.95 per year) includes everything list above except it has 1GB of storage. You can always Google to find other ways to back up your blog. Don't be sorry like I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment