* Edited to say that I've completed the blog merge and everything is back to normal!*
It looks like Blogger has restored our blog that was deleted by mistake. Here is my problem, I would like to move the blog they restored to this blog. I have e-mailed Rebecca (she is the one who did our blog design) to see if she knows how to do it. If she does not, do any of you? I don't want to lose all of my comments on the old blog and I want to save all of my followers on this blog along with the blogs I follow. Worst case I spend eternity again updating the new blog and lose all the comments and videos.
If anyone can help, I'd be forever grateful! :)
From the dashboard go to Settings and then Basic - the top option is blog tools and import blog is an option.
ReplyDeleteI'm no expert and don't know what to do beyond that but that MIGHT be the starting point!
Good luck.
don't know much about it I am not a computer person at all-I like the looks so far though! Hope you get help soon!
ReplyDeleteya hoo. so glad it is back to where you want it. joan
ReplyDelete