OK so most of you heard that we were calling our little guy Eli in the video. Well that name did not sound so great with our last name. We have chosen a new name! His name will be
.......! :) I for one fell in love with it after finding out the meaning of the name. So there you have it, we will refer to him as Bebo ;). Oh and we are keeping his Chinese name as his middle name. We did the same thing for Twink only we added our own middle name also. Our Bebo will only have his Chinese name as a middle name. If I only knew if I was pronouncing his Chinese name correctly! ;)
Cheri ~ E-mail me with his Chinese name (characters needed - do you have a scan) and I can e-mail you a link to actually hear it. And Evan is a wonderful name!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it!!! By the way, that's what my name means too!
ReplyDeleteCheri,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to tell you I read a post over at RQ that indicates SN/WC families should have a shorter wait even if they have not gone through review. The longest wait looks to be 2-3 mos. I hope this is true, so you can go get your sweetie. :)
hugs,
Jonni