We had such a busy weekend but was so much fun. We have family in from out of state so we were able to enjoy their company this weekend. All of our children are around the same age. The only time I was not pregnant with my SIL was with her oldest and my youngest (Twink). We either were pregnant together or ended up pregnant soon after one had their baby. I must tell you the same thing has happened with Bebo. :) Are families are expecting. Their family will receive their bundle of joy before we will. Could you all keep them in your prayers. She has developed a complication with her pregnancy and I'm sure would appreciate all the prayers they could receive.
Here are some posed pictures from the weekend. I'll post some of the candid ones later this week.
Love the pictures. Everyone looks amazing! All the girls are absolutely beautiful! When I find a quiet moment this week, I need to call. Take care.
ReplyDeleteDid you cut your hair??? It looks so cute!
ReplyDeleteWow, what a bunch of great looking children :-) SIL
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful kids! Happy 4th! My husbands' youngest sister had seizures, gratefully she outgrew them. Best wishes!
ReplyDeleteThey are all so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!