Thursday, July 9, 2009

Last Weekend

I don't think I've had this many pictures or blog posts in one week in a long time. I thought I'd get the rest of these pictures up before more time passed.
This is my brother in law with Twink. She was loving on him and he her after they finished looking at the clouds. He was the reason we were able to get the group shot of the children because she was NOT going for it!

There was a ton more of this! This was actually Spitfires stash. People were actually aiming for her pile. LOL

I can't promise I'll have this many pictures again in one week. We are going on vacation to see some of our favorite people soon but I won't post those pictures until we return. Your sure to LOVE those pictures! ;)

6 comments:

  1. Too sweet!

    Have a great vacation! I can't wait to see the pics!

    Blessings,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love seeing the pics of my grandchildren together. you get better and better. thanks for sharing.

    without a camera we dont get any new ones. joan and bob

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see those vacation photos! Loved these though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Vacation pictures! can't wait to see where you go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful pictures! I hope you have a fabulous vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top pic is sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete