
Spitfire turned five this week! We can hardly believe how fast time is going by. It won't be long and she will have all of her school shots and start kindergarten. She has her party next weekend and I can hardly wait to see her expression! I'll post pictures when all is said and done. It is a big surprise and we can NOT have any leaks.
Have a wonderful party! What beautiful blue eyes!!!
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
Robin
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET BABY GIRL...I REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE JUST A BITTY BABY...YOU LOOKED LIKE CINDY LOU HOO FROM DR. SEUSS :-) WE LOVE YOU.
ReplyDeleteAUNT TRACI AND UNCLE MARK & COUSINS
Happy, happy birthday Kera!!! The Tongginator wants you to know that five is GRAND! Have a fun party and just remember when you get your shots that you won't need anymore for years and years.
ReplyDeleteWOW! 5 years old already and I remember when we had a baby shower for her and she was such a little thing. She is beautiful! Has her daddy's eyes. Have a great party. I sure do miss you guys! R. Hallenbeck
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to your beautiful daughter!!!
ReplyDelete