Cute pic - sorry I've been MIA lately. We've been so busy here and things are starting to calm down for a few days until L's baseball team starts playing in tourneys!!
Adorable picture. Pure innocence. I have called a couple times and got your machine. Wanted to catch you before the trip. I am sure you are all going to have a blast. See you when you return. Remember, walking begins September 8 at 11:30. Safe trip back,See you soon. Love and hugs to all:)
You take the best pictures.
ReplyDeleteCute pic - sorry I've been MIA lately. We've been so busy here and things are starting to calm down for a few days until L's baseball team starts playing in tourneys!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Carla
AWESOME!!! :)
ReplyDeletethis picture just made me laugh out loud!! adorable............
ReplyDeletenorie
Oh I love this!
ReplyDeleteHi! That is DARN cute!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a precious photo!!!
ReplyDeleteAdorable picture. Pure innocence. I have called a couple times and got your machine. Wanted to catch you before the trip. I am sure you are all going to have a blast. See you when you return. Remember, walking begins September 8 at
ReplyDelete11:30. Safe trip back,See you soon. Love and hugs to all:)
Too Cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giggle!
That is the epitomy of Wordless Wednesday=)
ReplyDeleteLove it! :o)
ReplyDelete