Wednesday, September 16, 2009

School Pictures




I completely forgot to upload the kids first day of school pictures. One week late is not bad, right? Everyone is staying very busy and here I thought life would slow down a bit. HA! I do know busier families and I don't know how they do it.

Jewel is playing field hockey again this year. We just don't know if it will be modified or JV. Seems they may not have enough girl to form the modified team. She is also learning sign language with us.

Dask is our least busy child (as well as Twink). He is not doing a sport until winter but he is learning sign language with us. I think that is enough to keep him busy. He is doing very well at it I must add. He also does AWANA one day a week.

Spitfire is playing soccer again. She seems to be doing a tad bit better and is loving it. She is not doing the sign language class but her K class does learn the alphabet and colors in her class. Pretty cool if you ask me! She also does AWANA one day a week.
Twink is just happy to tag along to a game here and there. She is not doing the sign language class either but will gain a ton from our use of it. :)
So as you can see we are not overly booked but enough to keep us hoping and one of us driving! The adoption is coming along. We are officially waiting for LOI with a couple weeks under our belt. Feels good to finally be able to say that.
Thank you to those who share some yummy recipes! I can't wait to try them.

4 comments: