

In a blink of an eye it seems as though our weekends for November have quickly filled with activities. Well I should say the kids and mine as The Count is finishing his last semester of his masters program! PTL!!!! It is actually a good thing as it will make this wait for Bebo go much faster and their are a few fun activities for the kids. Not to mention I am able to sneak away a couple of Saturdays for a couple of hours.
As you can see in the above pictures we went trick or treating without Jewel this year. She actually went with a few of her friends. I have no pictures of her in her costume though. Do you see a miracle in the above picture? Twink with her hat on and NO tears?!?! Yes, she actually wore the hood to her costume without any tears or screams. Big improvement from last year! She did not want Dash's arm around her so she took two steps away from him. Spitfire was not happy everyone kept calling her a bunny as she was a kitty. I think we'll hold onto the kitty costume for Twink and pass on the butterfly one.
Spitfire finished her last soccer game this past weekend. Let's say the weather was less than perfect. Wind, rain and we wonder why these kids are so sick. They ended up cutting the game short but not before our girl scored another goal! WooHoo! As you can see she received not one medal but TWO! Her coach did not realize the league handed out medals so he also bought them. The ones he bought though he had the childrens names and jersey numbers engraved on the back making the medal even more special. She is excited for the spring season to start already! She has a bit of a wait ahead.
Twink was sick last week. I had to go pick her up from school early on Wednesday as she was running a temp. We ended up keeping her home the rest of the week. She is doing much better. Actually all the kids are feeling better and I'm praying that it stays that way. I hope all of you are staying healthy.
As you can see in the above pictures we went trick or treating without Jewel this year. She actually went with a few of her friends. I have no pictures of her in her costume though. Do you see a miracle in the above picture? Twink with her hat on and NO tears?!?! Yes, she actually wore the hood to her costume without any tears or screams. Big improvement from last year! She did not want Dash's arm around her so she took two steps away from him. Spitfire was not happy everyone kept calling her a bunny as she was a kitty. I think we'll hold onto the kitty costume for Twink and pass on the butterfly one.
Spitfire finished her last soccer game this past weekend. Let's say the weather was less than perfect. Wind, rain and we wonder why these kids are so sick. They ended up cutting the game short but not before our girl scored another goal! WooHoo! As you can see she received not one medal but TWO! Her coach did not realize the league handed out medals so he also bought them. The ones he bought though he had the childrens names and jersey numbers engraved on the back making the medal even more special. She is excited for the spring season to start already! She has a bit of a wait ahead.
Twink was sick last week. I had to go pick her up from school early on Wednesday as she was running a temp. We ended up keeping her home the rest of the week. She is doing much better. Actually all the kids are feeling better and I'm praying that it stays that way. I hope all of you are staying healthy.
No comments:
Post a Comment