Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month

March is Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month. I am passionate about cerebral palsy and any kind of awareness I can bring to the disorder. I want to teach people that there are MANY levels of CP.

I'm asking that you please post the following You Tube video on your blog to help promote Cerebral Palsy. In doing so you will receive an entry into a drawing for a Scarlet Threads Apron of your choice! If you point them in the direction of my blog you will receive two entries! :) If you just let me know that I've educated you I'll give you an entry as well! :) I will draw the winner on March 31st and post who the lucky person is!

There are many children on the China Waiting Children Shared List with mild cerebral palsy. Many just need a loving home with a family to meet their full potential. Our daughter has mild cp and she has blessed the pants right off us! If you have any questions please feel free to ask and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability.



Resources for Cerebral Palsy
Reaching for the Stars
UCP- United Cerebral Palsy
CHASA - Children's Hemiplegia and Stroke Association
Adopting Children with Cerebral Palsy Yahoo Group

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Looks like all is well. So sorry for the tough return back from China.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw your comment on Ruthie's page about the SWIs bed restraints. Oh that just breaks my heart and is one more testimony to what we expected. Thank you Jesus that these babies don't have to worry about that ever again! I hope Evan is doing well and bonding with his new siblings. What a blessed little boy.

    ReplyDelete