Thursday, September 4, 2008

Back to School





These are our first day of school pictures! Can you believe how big everyone looks? Spitfire went off to Pre-k and I was so sad when the bus pulled away. She did great and was so excited to be riding the bus. I love our bus driver, she has been with us for the last 7 years!

Yesterday Twink went off to school also. Her video is below. She did awesome! She loves to ride in cars so the bus was nothing different to her. Now before you start to pass judgment on us, Twink is in a car seat and there is only four students on the bus. There is an aide to keep an eye on the four of them and the ride to school is only 15 minutes. I know some of you are thinking that you'd never let your child go off to school or better yet ride a school bus at her age but Twink and Spitfire both have to be at school at the same time and there is no way I can be in two towns at the same time. Twink will be receiving more therapy at school and have more interaction with children her own age. She will also receive three home visits for therapy as well. I think this will be a good thing for Twink. I hope to see some improvements in some areas she struggles in. Enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

  1. Awww, she looks like such a big girl in the video. She did so good and what a great video you guys took. :)

    hugs,
    Jonni

    ReplyDelete