Monday, September 29, 2008

Running SOOOO Slow!

OK this is driving me CRAZY! I seem to be only having trouble with my blog and no one else. Thank you Liz for the comment and the e-mail! LOL Your right no music here. I wish it were that easy. Does anyone else have any other ideas why MY blog would be running slow/sticking and then be fine? I have some awesome things to share throughout the week and do not want this mess to interfere. Please help me if you can! :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Cheri,
    Is your Neo Counter new? When I first load your blog it sticks for a second and then is fine. I am thinking it might be the Neo Counter since it is constantly scrolling? Just a thought.

    Carla L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't encountered any problems with your blog running slow. Sometimes blogger acts up on me when I'm trying to post but that comes and goes, pretty random. I hope it's running better for you now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't hit any problems until I got to the bottom of the page and then it sort of "froze" on me. Might be the 2 tracking things running that scroll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Carla, funny you mentioned that because I was just coming to take one off to see if that helped. Looks like it might have. Fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cheri,

    I think you may have fixed the problem you were having because everything is running great for me. :)

    Hugs,
    Jonni

    ReplyDelete