I'm going to part with the beautiful Tralala outfit that I bought almost one year ago with the two other mamma's from my travel group. Only problem, it did not arrive before we left for China. Oh, don't get me wrong, I did expedited shipping. What I should have done was just gone a head and did over night that way I knew I had it. It arrived six hours after we took off in our plane for China. My dear friend Carla talked how we could possible take Katie's , Audrey's and Lia's. Well Katie was very sick and obviously Twink's outfit never arrived in time so that never happened. Unfortunately I lost most of my pictures of Lia in her pretty outfit when out computer crashed. She is wearing it in the picture in the blog banner.
So I have decided to go ahead and sell it. I may have kept it if it had arrived on time and had special meaning but it really does not hold any meaning. She only wore it two maybe three times. I hope to put it on the big auction site sometime this weekend.
Hey, wish us luck Twink has her pre-school eval. in a little while. Oh and did I tell you her and I had our hair cut yesterday? She looks really cute and I really look umm, well let me work on it. I'll post picture soon.
Oh yes,I wanna see the haircuts! Let us know how the eval goes!
ReplyDeleteBTW, I have sold lots of the girls stuff too, it supports my buying habit LOL!
You know, if Katie had not still fit in her outfit this year I might have been tempted to buy it from you! LOL
ReplyDeleteInternets, this is ONE CUTE OUTFIT.
I would love this for Ashley in a 12 or 18m...I'm sure yours is bigger right???
ReplyDeleteThe size is 24 months. Sorry Emily, too big for Ashley.
ReplyDeleteWhat is a Tralala outfit ???
ReplyDeleteHey girlie...TAG!!! Creative one this time. ;)
ReplyDeleteHow did the eval go???
ReplyDelete