Monday, November 3, 2008

Landslide In Chuxiong

Please pray for the people in the city of Chuxiong Yunnan Province and surrounding areas. It seems there has been some heavy rain which has caused some mudslides. This is where Twink spent the first two years of her life. Her first family is there, her foster family is there as well as the orphanage staff and children. I have no idea how the foster family is or the orphanage. Hopefully I will here some thing more.

P.S. Twink's botox injections went well today. I also exchanged phone numbers with a mom in the waiting room of a little boy adopted from Korea who has CP and will be 3 yr. old next month! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry about the landslides. That worry is so present, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. PRAYING for them. Such a scary thing, and scary thoughts...wondering how they are. {hug}

    Glad you got that phone number, and hopefully you'll have some fun playdates in the future!!!

    ReplyDelete