Sunday, December 21, 2008

Merry Christmas!

As you can see by my lack of posting I've been very busy with holiday events. I wanted to post and let you all know that we are still here and I will resume posting to both blogs after the holidays. I'm sorry that I've not visited your blog but I promise I will when things return to normal. The children are doing great and I'll have a long update after Christmas.
If you could do me a small favor I would be so grateful. Two years ago on 12/26 I herniated a disc in my neck plus two bulging discs. I had a two level fusion a little over a year ago. The other day I happened to look down at the floor and I felt the same thing happen that happened when I herniated the disc. The pain has been pretty intense. Great news is that the appliance they put in is fine, no problem there. I go to the neurosurgeon tomorrow and I really need an MRI. Please pray that I can get an MRI without any problems (comp) and that what ever the problem is that it is an easy fix. I'm thanking you all in advance. :)
I'm looking forward to watching my children and enjoying Christmas this year. Last year we had only been home from China for 5 1/2 days and we were so exhausted and overwhelmed. This year Lia now knows what a family is next year I hope she will understand who Jesus is. :)

6 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas Cheri! I will pray for a miraculous recovery for you and a pain-free Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Parying for you Cheri! I hope that you were able to get the MRI today and things will be quick and easy!

    I hope ya'll have a very Merry Christmas! Blessings to your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cheri-

    I will pray for your back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying my friend! I hope you had a beautiful Christmas!!
    ~stacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cheri, Praying everything went well with your neck and your family had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year. Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cheri ~ We just returned home from our holiday trip. How are you?! And what can I pray for now? Are you feeling better at all?

    ReplyDelete