Monday, January 26, 2009

Another Meme!

Here's the rules as my dear friend Carla laid out...if you read this, considered yourself TAGGED!

Five Names You Go By:
1. Cheri
2. Mom
3. Mommy
4. Mrs. H
5. Mrs. Bossy Pants (per my lovely four year old) LOL

Three Things You’re Wearing Right Now:
1. Fleece Sweatshirt
2. Jeans
3. Stinky slipper

Two Things You Want Very Badly At The Moment:
1. To crawl in my bed for the next couple of months!
2. To move far far away!

Three People Who Will Probably Fill This Out:
I have no idea but had to regain BF status, so I filled this out! ;)

Two Things You Ate Today:
1. General Tso's
2. Crackers

Two People You Last Talked To On The Phone:
1. Kim
2. Cassy
(Had it been during the day it would have been Carla and Toni)

Two Things You Are Going To Do Tomorrow:
1. Bring Twink to a doctor's appointment
2. Taxi my oldest daughter around town

Two Longest Car Rides:
1. AZ to NY (when I was five or six)
2. Riding (in an ambulance) to the hospital while Lia was having a seizure.

Two of Your Favourite Beverages:
1. Pepsi
2. Hot Tea

Two Phrases You Said Today To Your Kid That You Wish You Could Take Back:
1. " As long as it's quite I don't care what you do"
2. " You can't sleep with ALL of your babies, bears, bunnies, etc"

So if you have not already done this Meme than consider yourself tagged!

4 comments:

  1. BwwwaaaaHaHaHaHa! I KNEW that would work!!! Well done. And I know your ambulance ride must have felt much longer than any car ride I can remember. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tooo cute!!!

    BF status regained (but you still have to share it with a few people). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, I can share the status! I'm not greedy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved seeing the pics and hearing about her school day.we miss her so much. this was a perk for our day . joan and bob

    ReplyDelete