Wednesday, January 7, 2009

No School Again!

Ok so after the 2 weeks off for Christmas break and the snow day the day before recess starts, we have yet ANOTHER day off today! You see we have freezing rain. The Count was unable to park his truck in the garage last night and had a coating of 1/4in of ice all over it. I thought I was helping and went out turned his car on so it would warm up and this ice would melt but you'd have to turn on the defrost for that to happen. Yep, I forgot to turn the front defrost on. I did turn the back on though! Oops. Leave it to me to forget. Never fails.

I've had appointments all week and I was looking forward to get some things caught up. Maybe when Twink goes down for a nap I'll have the older ones help me! LOL You know it's going to be a fun day when you hear them bickering first thing in the morning! ;)

Hey CC, I used your link for Signing Times and bought some videos! Ok, a lot of videos! :)

OK someone is crying so I'll update more later.

3 comments:

  1. Oh no! i know i was ready to have a our schedule back to normal after the long break. I hope the ice clears and they will have school, and that you got things done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No sympathy, Cheri. None whatsoever. The Tongginator is STILL sick. She hasn't been to school since December 19. And I'm starting to get mean and nasty, lashing out at perfectly nice people. Like you. Someone lock me up now. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for calling me yesterday!!!! It was such a blessing to hear your sweet voice and catch up over the phone rather than over our blogs (which is great too but you know what I mean!)

    I hope you are having a great day! Praying for you!!!

    ReplyDelete