Friday, January 9, 2009

On-line Beginners Photography

( This is Katie, my friend Carla's beautiful little girl.)

How many of you received a camera for Christmas or have a great camera? Do you use it in the manual mode or the automatic mode? My very dear friend Carla is doing a series of post on her blog on how to use your camera in the manual mode. I for one am very excited! :) After one lesson I have already taken some great pictures that I will share with you tomorrow. :)

6 comments:

  1. I know that sweet face! For a second there, I got confused.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the link! I received a fabulous new camera for Christmas. I'm looking forward to learning from Carla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome! Thanks for the link! I got a Canon Rebel XSI for Christmas (after many many months of begging!). My step-dad used to do wedding photography and I'm hoping he'll have some things to teach me BUT it's always fun to learn from others and get other ideas. He also is trained more in the "posed" and traditional style and I'm hoping to take more artistic and creative pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, you at least grabbed a more professional looking shot...LOL

    Wanted to chime in that I will be getting into the different styles of shooting and how best to 'practice' them...but we're starting with the technical knowledge first. Then we'll get creative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome to hear that. So many people did SLR's and never use the manual setting. Thats why they made them. Its good to hear people using them the way they should be. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Check out this guy...he's a FREE on-line photography school :)

    Off to check out Carla's blog.

    ReplyDelete