Monday, January 12, 2009

Practice Pictures

The weather here has not been the greatest to say the least. We are in single digits this week and will be getting some more major snow. Remember how the kids had a day off last week due to ice? Well this is what it looked like the day after and they had school. Let's see if they have a full week of school this week. My bet would be no.

OK here are some of my pictures that I took using my camera in the manual mode that Carla talked about in her first session post. I was practicing using a Pepsi bottle at first. When I finish my round I turned and shot Spitfire doing this nasty! LOL



Jewel wrote a message on Twink's cast and then Twink decided she wanted to try and write on it.


6 comments:

  1. Look at you!!!

    and we'd be out of school until all that snow was gone here!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so... how did that crayon writing do on the cast? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good practicing! And wow, look at that snow! Send some to us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. poor Lia :( :( I really need some help on this whole "manual mode" thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. THEY REALLY MADE SURE SHE WOULDN'T BE ABLE TO USE HER HAND THIS TIME!

    LOOK AT THAT SNOW! PLEASE SEND SOME TO US:-) MINUS THE COLD WEATHER!
    LOVE SIL

    ReplyDelete