Is this what you visualize when you think of a medical id bracelet? Me too! Well we really wanted to find a bracelet for Twink for her seizures. Problem is we didn't want something that would stand out too much and make her feel different. (Not that at three you can feel different but as she gets older) I mean she already limps and she has a hand that gives her problems. So we went on-line and found some beautiful medical id bracelets. I found a great Etsy shop and she does all sorts of bracelets not just medical id.Don't get me wrong we wanted some thing that would tell medical personnel she has a seizures but also wanted some thing girly. So below are some pictures of her pretty bracelet. It does have a medical plate and I would have taken a whole picture of that but it has her full name engraved on it. Although I like you all a ton I don't think I want the whole world knowing our last name. On the reverse side it tells that she has seizures and gives emergency contact numbers.
At first she HATED having it on! She wanted it off but if we covered it up with her shirt sleeve she didn't mind. Now she doesn't even think about it. It did take a couple of days maybe even a good week for her to be comfortable with it.
I have to add that last week she was running a fever and we had no seizure! Thank you Lord! She is taking seizure medication twice daily and we really jumped at the Motrin. So for now we are breathing a sigh of relief.
That is the cutest medical ID bracelet EVER! Good choice!!
ReplyDeleteGlad she made it through her fever!
God Bless!
My sister used to wear one of the ugly ones. I am SO GLAD they've made pretty ones now.
ReplyDeleteWhat a blessing to find such a cute bracelet!!! you are such a fantastic mom!!!! And praise God for no seizures from her fever! Hope she's feeling better soon!
ReplyDeleteThat is so pretty!! Love it, gonna go check out her other bracelets!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Carla
I love the braclet...so girly and sweet. I'm so happy NO SEIZURES!!!
ReplyDeleteThings are looking up my dear :-) Love SIL
I've heard of "nice looking" ones before, but when I checked them out I still didn't like them. THAT one though is gorgeous!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty - love the photo of her dainty hand and bracelet. Hope the medication is working well, Wendy
ReplyDelete