This is my friend Jodi's son Zach. We have been friends since 1st grade and her son really needs our prayers. Zachary underwent a 6 hour surgery yesterday to place a telescopic rod in his femur & tibia. While they were in there they also did biopsies of the tumors on the bone, a bone graft on the femur and biopsies on the skin. You see Zach has a couple rare syndromes, Goldenhar Syndrome and Jaffe Campanacci Syndrome. I believe that Boston may have actually given him one more after many tests but I am unsure. This is their blog if you'd like to keep up on their progress. Jodi has added his hospital address so if you'd like to send Zachary a get well card I'm sure he'd LOVE it! :) The address is on her blog under Feb 4th's update. Thanks friend!
Friday, February 6, 2009
Please Pray For Zach
This is my friend Jodi's son Zach. We have been friends since 1st grade and her son really needs our prayers. Zachary underwent a 6 hour surgery yesterday to place a telescopic rod in his femur & tibia. While they were in there they also did biopsies of the tumors on the bone, a bone graft on the femur and biopsies on the skin. You see Zach has a couple rare syndromes, Goldenhar Syndrome and Jaffe Campanacci Syndrome. I believe that Boston may have actually given him one more after many tests but I am unsure. This is their blog if you'd like to keep up on their progress. Jodi has added his hospital address so if you'd like to send Zachary a get well card I'm sure he'd LOVE it! :) The address is on her blog under Feb 4th's update. Thanks friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
awww poor thing! Thanks for posting this! I was wondering how he was doing.
ReplyDeleteHugs and prayers for Zach and the family right now.
ReplyDelete