Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Shooting A Commercial

Last week I was approached by Twink's ST. She told me that the pre-school that Twink goes to is shooting a commercial and they'd like Twink and I to be in it. (OK it is the people who fund Lia's pre-school) We received the official invitation to be part of the commercial last Wednesday.

Of course I said yes but you should see my face. I had to go out and buy some make-up to cover all of my pimples from all the stress. Mind you I wear VERY little make-up so I'm excited to have found some thing to cover all of my blemishes. I'll try to post pictures tomorrow but can't promise anything.

Wish us Luck!

4 comments:

  1. Movie star in the making! I should know (snort).

    ReplyDelete
  2. you will have to tell me all about that makeup....and if there is ANY way to see that commercial I'd love to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow , we are so excited. hope all goes well . joan and bob

    ReplyDelete