Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Lake Pictures Part 2

The wind did wild things to Jewel's hair!

I love this picture except Spitfire seemed to get lost. Had I realized she buttoned her sweater (wrong) up I would have undone it for some contrast. I may try to do this picture again at another time. I love the setting.




Very seldom do we actually get a "real" smile from Spitfire on camera.

My monkey who climbed up higher than he should have!

As you can see my oldest daughter likes to have her picture taken. Always has from the time she was little. I do need to get some sort of software to do touch ups as these are straight off the camera (except for some extra sharpening).
Soon our leaves will be in bloom and everything will be beautiful. I so can not wait.

7 comments:

  1. Your doing pretty good. For an aditing program I use Photoshop and LOVE IT. If you would like me to edit these I will be more that happy to. I absolutely love editing photos :-D Your photos are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures!!!! I'm not sure you need an editing program. I think they're fabulous! But it sure is fun playing with the software.
    Beautiful children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots Cheri! Your kids are all just beautiful. If you want some photo editing software email me.

    Hugs,
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the pic's....looks like everyone was having so much fun :-)
    Give them hugs from Aunt Traci and Uncle Mark. Love SIL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your children are so lovely! The Pics are great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful family!!
    usually those teenagers want nothing to do with the camera and you get goofy pics of them with their hands in front of their faces or the back and sides of their heads...
    awesome pics!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these photos - your children are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete