We know that his height is 45in, weight is 45.5, and feet is about a size 12 in the US. He has 20 teeth and I so hope we can travel before he looses any baby teeth. I'd like to take a couple of pictures of him smiling before that happens. It won't be the end of the world but some thing I'd really like to be a part of.
The pictures the orphanage sent are ten times better than the ones we had with our referral. I swear they dressed him in brand new clothes. I don't even think they washed them yet as they looked stiff with the crease down the pant legs. He just looks so serious in ever picture I've seen. I can't wait to see him break a smile. He has grown so much. Like I said the pictures were old and he looked like a toddler and now he looks like a little boy. :( He is sweet. :)
A few other items we learned - he loves to eat meat, eggs, foods made with flour and fruit. He like to watch cartoons and play with toy cars. His favorite colors are dark colors such as navy blue. Think he'll like this bedding?

Where it looks like it is light green it is actually a tan and green but the tan is more dominant. I really hope he likes it. Any idea on what color to paint his room? We are open to suggestions.
Want to see some stats. Here are how my three little ones measure up next to each other as of right now.
Bebo - age 6.3
Height - 45 in
Weight - 45.5 lbs
Spitfire - age 4.8
Height - 41 in
Weight - 42 lbs
Twink - age 3.3
Height - 37.5 in
Weight - 36 lbs
They are all almost 4 inches apart in height and a 1 1/2 apart in age. I really think Twink will be as tall if not taller than Spitfire at some point. I did measure Dash and he was 55in and he weights 68lbs. I won't put Jewels info on her as she might kill me! LOL I can tell you she is almost as tall as me and she is LOVING that!!
We are longing even more to go to China. Praying things start moving for us.
Wonderful news about the update. I remember when we were adopting Mylee how exciting and overwhelming those surprise updates were and how much they meant.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the bedding. As for paint color, I would probably go with the tan just to lighten it up a bit.
Blessings,
Yeah! An update! So, so glad y'all received this. As for the paint color, I would recommend a very light tan/ taupe.
ReplyDeletethats awesome. you could also try taking the color you see less in the comforter and paint it that color to make it pop better on the blanket or the light tan too.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting!! I love surprise updates!
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you!
Blessings,
Kathy
I agree with others, a tan would be nice, I almost think pulling the light green out of the bedding might be a soothing color, a light color would be great though to balance out the dark colors.
ReplyDeleteSO excited for u!!!!!!
Sandie
I will pray for you!
ReplyDeleteHe is a cutie Cheri!!! Wow, your three youngest are stair steps aren't they? You know our oldest and our *hopefully* to be next oldest are about the SAME SIZE, we think. When asked how he felt, our oldest J said he was fine with it and thought it was "cool."
ReplyDeleteAs for the room, I am in a quandry about that. Our boys share and we are thinking they'll all share. It is a really large room at 13 x 18 ft. but I don't know?
We still don't even have approval to start yet. Biting my nails over here!!! AAAACCCKKKK.
Congrats on getting this update. So happy for you!!!