We received a rental car and drove over to Evans (near Augusta) to the rental house. On the way there the GPS brought us down this dirt road. :) Made me laugh because it totally reminded me of when we lived in SC.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Weekend Recap
Our trip last weekend was wonderful! The weather was great and really made me long for the warmer weather. Our flight was a bit rough going into Atlanta. I really thought we were not going to land in one piece. The plan wwas rocking back and forth and I thought for sure the wings would hit the ground. Obviously we landed safely and were we glad to be on the ground.
We received a rental car and drove over to Evans (near Augusta) to the rental house. On the way there the GPS brought us down this dirt road. :) Made me laugh because it totally reminded me of when we lived in SC.

These were our badges to get us into the the Masters on Saturday. We had a great time. Did I tell you the weather was gorgeous? We actually talk to Kerrie Webb and her dad for a bit on hole two. We had no idea who she was but knew she was a pro player.
This was the view from the back patio from the rental house. I could sit here for hours. The smell of pine was in the air and you could hear birds and the leaves on the trees rustling. Made me long for the south.
This is the kitchen in the rental house. People around Augusta rent their houses out for the week of the Masters. Maids come in daily and clean just like they would in a hotel.
I love this fire place! To the left are huge windows that over look the water. It is very beautiful.
This is the house that I want to buy! LOL OK, maybe not this one but it is for sale and we were curious as to how much they were going for in this community.
The view from the Marriott in Atlanta.
Another shot from our window. We ended up going to CHOPS for dinner and boy was that an amazing meal. I don't think Atalanta is the place for us, the traffic is insane! One day we will be back in the south!!!
This was our beautiful Easter Bunny! I took this picture of Spitfire before she rubbed all of the red off of her nose. Our children are on Spring Break this week and we could not have asked for a more perfect week with the weather. This weekend we go back to rain but for now the kids have been outside playing and having fun in the sun. :)
We received a rental car and drove over to Evans (near Augusta) to the rental house. On the way there the GPS brought us down this dirt road. :) Made me laugh because it totally reminded me of when we lived in SC.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looks like you had a great time! So glad you guys had a chance to get away and spend some time together!
ReplyDeleteOh, and of course Atlanta is not the place for you...you all belong in Charlotte!!! :)
So much fun! I'm glad y'all had a chance to get away. And the husband spent the weekend watching the Masters from our living room. Somehow I think you had it better. :)
ReplyDelete