Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pneumonia

Took Spitfire into the doctor yet again yesterday and he sent us for a chest x-ray. Her lungs sounded fine but he said sometimes it is hard to hear pneumonia in children. Better safe than sorry. Sure enough, he was spot on! I'm glad we didn't wait the weekend to see how she did. She will have to go back in 6 wks for a re-check as the area where the pneumonia is tends to come back.

Thank you for your prayers!

5 comments:

  1. Oh no! Sorry she has pneumonia! Will be praying she makes a full recovery! Christopher had it twice (one time that put him in the hospital for 8 days). Love you and miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh poor thing! Great that it was spotted sooner than later! I'll be praying for you all during this time..... I hate it when the children are sick. Rather me than them anytime!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless her heart! I am so sorry. I had pneumonia once and that was the most miserable I have ever been. I will pray she feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying she is doing better now....so sorry she has pneumonia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your poor sweet girl! Will pray that she heals quickly!

    ReplyDelete