Monday, November 9, 2009

Our Kera

I took a billion this picture yesterday of Spitfire. It is beautiful in color but I loved it even more when I turned it black and white! The lighting was perfect and she was more than willing to participate. Well there was a cookie incentive thrown in there! ;) Now if only Twink would sit still long enough.

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful shot! Excellent focus and tones. I am not above bribery either. It's worth it when you get a picture like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very beautiful!! I love her little heart shaped ear ring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :) That's a favorite of mine of her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a nice image. You did a good job with it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photo, beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beautiful. worth framing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. bob just put it in our pictures. guess the cookie was worth it. as i dont think she likes to have her pic taken. joan

    ReplyDelete