If you have not seen this video please take the time to view it. I believe most who follow my blog will have the same reaction I did when I saw it today. :)
Awe struck is not the right word for this. How appropriate that I check out your blog at a time when I'm feeling low? And you have this up? And I'm reminded AGAIN of God's love for me?
Yep....Awe Struck is not a strong enough word for how this has helped me today!
Wow, I got chills watching that. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteMandi
wow, that is utterly amazing cheri. thanks for sharing. joan
ReplyDeleteWOW!!!! Louie is one of my all time favorites!!!
ReplyDeleteAwe struck is not the right word for this. How appropriate that I check out your blog at a time when I'm feeling low? And you have this up? And I'm reminded AGAIN of God's love for me?
ReplyDeleteYep....Awe Struck is not a strong enough word for how this has helped me today!
Thank you Cheri!
Hugs,
Carla