Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Going Through The Motions

Not very well either I might add!



Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh Cheri!!! I'm so sorry that things are rough right now. I am praying for you! But the pictures are beautiful of your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah here you are!!! I have been wondering where you are at since you have not been posting on your other blog. I am so glad you gave me this link and yes you will surely get an invite!!!

    I LOVE this blog BTW and the pictures are so clear and lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's the old saying, "fake it til you make it.."? Works wonders in relationships and has been a lifesaver for us as we transition with our Miss L. Thinking of you today Cheri...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet pictures! I just want to send lots of HUGS your way!

    ~Sis

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will get better...it will because the Lord planned this sweet one to be yours! Just good old fashion time!

    Hugs my friend...love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete