On Sunday was the benefit for the young lady who was in the car accident at the end of our road. Not sure if you remember but I was the first person at the accident to give her medical help. She had many injuries including broken ribs, broken collar bone, bruised kidney and liver, and severe brain trauma! The doctors told her mom that she wasn't going to live at one point. Well today Jamie is in rehab still fighting illnesses but doing much better. Many prayers have gone out for her.
When we arrived at the fire hall the line was enormous and you could barely walk. She had an amazing turn out and hopefully they raised a good chunk of change to help with all of her medical bills. Please keep Jamie and her family in your prayers. I can't wait until for the day I get to meet her and have her respond. Her parents are wonderful people! Pray she will lean on the Lord when things get tough!
Is that you in the photo?! I'm thinking it is, and WOWEE! :)
ReplyDeleteNope not me, it's Jamie. Isn't she beautiful!?
ReplyDelete