Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Raspberries




Twink has learned how to blow raspberries and was practicing on Spitfire and I the other day. She was way too cute. When Spitfire did it back to her, it only made her do it more. Some times it takes her a minute to get her tongue in the right place but once she does you better have a towel ready! The last picture is one of a handful I had taken of Twink in her Easter dress. She would not let me get a nice head shot but I did get the beautiful one of her off to the side. Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. She is just so cute!! Thinking about you and Lia today for the testing...hope all goes well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way her hair conforms to her face in the first or second picture. cant remember. the one with the green sweater. she is so cute. hoping today went ok. her meme and papa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow-she is changing so much!! She looks so much older already!! Did you pierce her ears?? I have been thinking about that for Mei Mei. Where did you take her??

    ReplyDelete