Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Check Your E-mail

Did you receive your invite? If not than I do not have your e-mail address. Please e-mail it to me so I can add you.

Please note that I will still be posting here. I am NOT closing this blog. We will still talk about Twink and post pictures here of her we just will not talk about her medical in depth on this public blog. We will still talk about it to some degree.

I have some new pictures to share with you so check back later. I'll add them when the kids go down for a nap. :)

8 comments:

  1. Cheri,
    I cant seem to locate your email addy. Here is mine jd_shannon@live.com

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you never posted the pictures you promised!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Over here catching up and would love an invite to your private blog if that is ok.

    fourguys@comcast.net

    Hope your week is going well~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Cheri I never received anything in my email, Did you forget me?

    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  5. jilbug@columbus,rr.com
    from all4lucy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey hun,

    Will you add me too please?

    jonnisergi@twcny.rr.com

    hugs,
    Jonni

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been following your blog and praying for your sweet girl. I would love to be able to follow along on Lia's new blog. I promise only to pray and cheer.

    pehorner@carolina.rr.com

    www.andthentherewereseven.blogspot.com

    Thank you~
    Pam (AWAA)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi I have been following your blog for a while and praying for little Lia. I would love to be added to your private blog! I promise to only pray and be nice!

    yearbookgirl95@yahoo.com

    www.turtlediva12.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete