We were there for about 45 minutes maybe an hour. I was relieved to see her come around the corner sporting a brand new cast! :) Her therapist said she played for 30 minutes with just her right hand but then realized her left hand was "free". She told me that it is good and she is learning that she has two hands instead of one. We will go back next week but it will be a crazy week. We have our 12 month post placement visit with our social worker, two neurology appointments (one for Dash and one for me) and my monthly lunch I host for the ladies of our church. It should be interesting. Anyway, thought I'd share and I will have video soon.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Update
We were there for about 45 minutes maybe an hour. I was relieved to see her come around the corner sporting a brand new cast! :) Her therapist said she played for 30 minutes with just her right hand but then realized her left hand was "free". She told me that it is good and she is learning that she has two hands instead of one. We will go back next week but it will be a crazy week. We have our 12 month post placement visit with our social worker, two neurology appointments (one for Dash and one for me) and my monthly lunch I host for the ladies of our church. It should be interesting. Anyway, thought I'd share and I will have video soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
love the bows and brings back the memories of when she and you guys put them on. she is so colorful. reports sound good. joan and bob
ReplyDeleteAWESOME update!
ReplyDeleteI too love the bows. Too cute.
this is a wonderful report on her therapy!! i love the pic too! that's adorable! she is the perfect 'gift' too!
ReplyDeleteCute photo and glad things are going so well with her therapy! Blessings, Wendy
ReplyDelete