The Count and I were invited by his boss to attend the Master's Golf Tournament. All expenses paid weekend! :O) So we scurried around and found sitters for the children and will have a wonderful weekend a way.
The commercial went well. Twink did much better than I thought she would. They let her hold a beach ball. Between the ball and the camera lights she was good as gold! We can't wait to see the finished product.

Too bad it's on the coast! :)
ReplyDeleteHope you have a wonderful weekend away!
My husband is in awe of you getting to go to the Masters!!! How awesome!
ReplyDeleteWe are just 3 hours away from Augusta, wanna come look for houses in my neighborhood just in case you love GA so much you wanna move here? ;)
Have an awesome weekend away!
What a great blessing for both of you!! Enjoy yourself, you both deserve it very much!!
ReplyDeleteLove and hugs,
Sandie Cary
Totally and completely jealous, my husband and I would love to go!!
ReplyDelete